Jio customer care number: Jio is a network operator in India. This network operator launched in September 2016 and owned by reliance industries. Jio is a very popular network because of his affordable plans vis-a-vis to other networks. There is an application on the apple and play store you can download and can enjoy various features.
Jio Customer Care Number Toll Free : 1800 889 9999
There are 13 application of jio till now :-
1. jiocinema :- in this application you can watch the movies online.
2. Jiotv :- one can watch tv online.
3. Jiomags :- one can read magazines or there is a feature in the application jio app will read for you.
4. Jioxpressnews :- one can read news and get live stock market rates.
5. Jiochat :- one can do chats , video and audio both.
6. Jio4gvoice :- one can experience 4ghd voice and video calls on LTE devices only
7. Jiomoney :- one can do online shopping and transfer money also.
8. Jionewspaper :- one can read newspaper over 200 languages paper are available.
9. Jiohealthhub :- one can get digital health revolution.
10 Jiosecurity :- one can find their lost phone and can prevent your phone from ransomware attacks and identity theft.
11 Jiocloud :- one can back-up all their photos , videos, music and all other things in this application.
12 Netvelocity :- this application let you know about the coverage and network speed.
13 Jioswitch :- one can transfer files from android to ios without any limit in size.
Now we will talk about jio customer care and will let you know about jio toll-free numbers and different methods to connect with jio helpline.
Official Reliance Jio Website: https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us
Jio customer care live chat:-
1. first you need to download an application on smartphone myjio.
2. When you have installed then you have to log in with your number.
3. When you login in myjio application than you will see on the top a button you have to click that.
4. There is an option with a name `jio care` you have to click that.
5. After clicking you will be redricted to a page where you can see six options :-
Frequently asked questions:- here you can search your question and can read answers if found.
How to videos:- here you can see the videos like how to recharge, manage your account and so on.
Troubleshoot:- you can see options their like I am not able to connect to the internet to do and so?
Helpful Tips:- how to manage your internet data on videos consumption and many more.
Track request:- here you can see your complaints and solutions.
And lastly and more important. If you can not find your answers on above all then you can do the live chat with jio customer care employees.
Live chat:- when you click on live chat the one question will be asked do you still need to chat with our advisor? Click on yes. And you will be redirected to a live chat support agent.
Here you can write your queries and the support agent will answer your queries.
• Jio customer care voice call:–
When you called on this number. You have to select your language. 1 is for Hindi, 2 is for Punjabi and 3 After that you will hear the number of options to connect with the customer. You have to follow the options correctly and you will connect with the customer care agent. The number is toll-free and you can call any time in a year the service is available for a whole day 24/7.
If you are calling from the jio operator than you have to call on:- 1860-893-3333
If you are calling from any other operator then you have to call on this number:- 1800-889-9999
• jiophone booking voucher status customer care:- if you want to know about your voucher status or any other related queries then you have to call on this helpline number:- 1800-890-8900.
• Device care helpline(Lyf smartphone & Jiofi):- if you have any query related this issues than you have to contact this helpline number:- 1800-890-9999.
• Care helpline for jio corporate customers:- if you are a junior corporate customer than you have to contact on this customer line:- 1800-889-9333.
• Care helpline for jiofiber customers:- if you have any issue with your jiofiber than you have to call on this specify number and this service is also available all day in a year 24 hours so it means you can call anytime:- 1800-896-9999.
• Care helpline for online shopping:- if you have shopping-related queries then you have to call on this number. But unfortunately, this service is only available 9 am to 9 pm for the whole year. the contact number is- 1800-893-3399.
• Twitter jio care:- if you want to contact on social site than you can contact on twitter. just you have to open this link @jiocare.
When you open this link you will be redirected to a jio official page on Twitter. on the top right side before the banner you will see the button of follow and next to that there is a 3 dots sign and click on that there is an option send a direct message click on that and you will pop up with a screen and there you can write your query and add photos or videos can send to jio care advisor will contact you as soon as possible.
The above-mentioned information is correct and you can call on above-written numbers to contact jio care. All numbers are available 24 hours a day except online shopping helpline is 9 am to 9 pm.
“Stay Informed and connect to Todaysera for the latest updates.”